Slingshot members are tracking this corporate initiative:
AbbVie buys Stemcentrx and its Novel, Late-Stage Rova-T Compound for Small Cell Lung Cancer
Do you think this event is important to the companies below? How will it affect their stock price?
|Impact on Stocks
- Compelling data on Rova-T was presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology demonstrating overall response rates of 44 percent in DLL-expressing small cell lung cancer (SCLC) patients who have previously failed one or more standard therapies
- Rova-T represents a multi-billion dollar peak revenue opportunity with expected commercialization in 2018
- Long-term data on Rova-T, including overall survival, will be presented at the 2016 ASCO Annual Meeting; Rova-T was recently selected to be included in the Best of ASCO Program
- Expands AbbVie's oncology pipeline with four additional early-stage clinical compounds in solid tumor indications and a significant portfolio of pre-clinical assets
- Transaction valued at approximately $5.8 billion, with additional milestones payable upon successful completion of pre-determined clinical and regulatory achievements
Slingshot Insights Explained
Strategic Initiative Date
Announcement Date: Apr 28, 2016 Projected Implementation: Q2, 2016 Relevance Tracked Until: Q4, 2016
Don’t see a project related to the strategic initiative you care about?
Related Keywords Rova-t, Small Cell Lung Cancer, Tumor, Registrational Trials, Stem Cells, Delta-like Protein 3, Dll3, Sclc, Antibody-drug Conjugate