- A portfolio of 15 currently marketed generic products;
- One approved generic product and two approved strengths of a currently marketed product, which have not yet launched;
- One pipeline generic product and one pipeline strength of a currently marketed product, which are pending U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval;
- The full commercial rights to Impax's pending ANDA for the generic equivalent to Concerta (methylphenidate hydrochloride), a product previously partnered with Teva; and
- One generic product under development.
Slingshot members are tracking this corporate initiative:
Impax Signs Definitive Agreements to Acquire Generic Products
Do you think this event is important to the companies below? How will it affect their stock price?
Slingshot Insights Explained
Strategic Initiative Date
Announcement Date: Jun 21, 2016 Projected Implementation: Q2, 2016 Relevance Tracked Until: Q1, 2017
Don’t see a project related to the strategic initiative you care about?
Related Keywords Concerta, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride