Make Informed Investment Decisions with Affordable Access to Experts
Checking in on the Migraine landscape and impact oral and IV CGRPs might have on prescribing.Ticker(s): BHVN, AMGN, LLY, TEVA
Name: Dr Stewart Tepper - MD
Institution: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Clinical Neurologist. Director of the Dartmouth Headache Center, and Professor of Neurology at Geisel School of Medicine, Dartmouth.
- Treats~150 migraine patients per month.
- Previously investigator in the rimegepant Phase 2 trial when it was owned by BMS. and has published over 330 peer-reviewed manuscripts, editorials, and books.
Questions to come, or add your own!Added By: joe_mccann
1. Has the reimbursement landscape for the class been improving?
2. Do you have a preference for any of the agents I.e. aimovig over Ajovy?
3. Has there been trouble getting CGRPs for patients already on Botox? Do you try patients on both? For new patients do you try Botox first or prefer CGRPs?
1. In your opinion is there a real concern for liver toxicity for ubrogepant over rimegepant?
2. Given the Zydis formulation of rimegepant has a quicker onset of action would you prefer this over Ubrogepant.
Slingshot Insights Explained
Expert research benefits investors by giving them timely access to unbiased real world perspectives on highly specialized topics. Slingshot Insights' crowdfunded model makes this access available at a fraction of the cost of other expert networks.