Make Informed Investment Decisions with Affordable Access to Experts
Discussing the NSCLC landscape after KEYNOTE-189 data, specifically PD-1 combo programsTicker(s): MRK, ARMO, NKTR
Name: Dr Jack West - MD
Institution: Swedish Cancer Institute
- Medical oncologist (specialty in lung cancer) and Medical Director of the Thoracic Oncology Program at the Swedish Cancer Institute.
- Leads a wide range of clinical trials and has been actively involved with the SWOG Lung Cancer Committee as a Study Coordinator/Principal Investigator.
- Has published numerous articles in peer-reviewed literature, authored several book chapters, and serves as the Web Editor of JAMA Oncology and is on the editorial boards of Journal of Clinical Oncology, Journal of Medicine, Clinical Lung Cancer, and Journal of Thoracic Disease.
Please describe your background treating NSCLC.Added By: joe_mccann
What are your thoughts on KEYNOTE-189Added By: joe_mccann
More questions to come.Added By: joe_mccann
Slingshot Insights Explained
Expert research benefits investors by giving them timely access to unbiased real world perspectives on highly specialized topics. Slingshot Insights' crowdfunded model makes this access available at a fraction of the cost of other expert networks.
- Phase 1/2 preliminary results of NKTR-214 (PEG-rhuIL-2) in combination with nivolumab in advanced solud tumors (PIVOT trial) NKTR, BMY Occurred On: Jun 02, 2018
- Phase 1 pegilodecakin (PEG-rhuIL-10) combination with anti-PD-1 antibodies, and combination with FOLFOX in renal cell carcinoma, pancreatic cancer, and non-small cell lung cancer ARMO Occurred On: Jan 11, 2018
- Phase 2 pegilodecakin (PEG-rhuIL-10) in combination with PD-1 antibody (pembrolizumab or nivolumab) in second-line NSCLC ARMO Occurred On: Jun 02, 2018
- Merck’s KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) Demonstrates Superior Progression-Free and Overall Survival Compared to Chemotherapy as First-Line Treatment in Patients with Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer MRK Occurred On: Jun 16, 2016