Make Informed Investment Decisions with Affordable Access to Experts
A 4th View - Discussing the market potential of TYMLOS (Abaloparatide) after approval and positive ACTIVExtend results in osteoporosis.Ticker(s): RDUS, MRK, AMGN, LLY
Name: Dr Nancy Lane - MD
Institution: University of California
- Director for the Center for Musculoskeletal Health at UC Davis, Endowed Professor of Medicine, Rheumatology, and Aging Research.
- Research focuses on osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. Her translational research team has been instrumental in defining the role of glucocorticoids in bone fragility including their effects on cell stress and vulnerable cell populations including osteocytes.
- Principal Investigator of the NIH funded Program on Sex Differences in Musculoskeletal Diseases Across the Lifespan.
Please describe your clinical practice and how many postmenopausal women you treat with osteoporosis at high risk for fracture.Added By: c_admin
Which of your patients are you most likely to have try TYMLOS?Added By: c_admin
How do you view the side effect profile of TYMLOS? Does the black box warning on osteosarcoma concern you?Added By: c_admin
Please explain the mode of action and can you compare the benefit vs other products including
1. Decrease in fracture risk at the femoral neck and lumbar spine
2. Increase in BMD vs competitors
FORTEO and abaloparatide-SC are daily injections, whereas romosozumab is injected once a month. How will this affect the popularity of each drug? Do these differences suggest romosozumab fits a niche market within osteoporosis?Added By: c_admin
How does the side effect profile of TYMLOS compare to Forteo and Prolia in your opinion?Added By: c_admin
Slingshot Insights Explained
Expert research benefits investors by giving them timely access to unbiased real world perspectives on highly specialized topics. Slingshot Insights' crowdfunded model makes this access available at a fraction of the cost of other expert networks.