A look at the recent approval of Eli Lilly and Incyte's Olumiant (baricitinib) and potential use in alopecia areataTicker(s): LLY, INCY
Institution: Henry Ford Health
- Board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained dermatologist
- Faculty at Henry Ford Dept. of Dermatology.
- Authored several peer reviewed publications and has written multiple textbook chapters and served as an investigator on 40 clinical trials.
- Research interest includes aser and cosmetic procedures & vein treatment and sclerotherapy.
- Manages 300 patients with Alopecia Areata and prescribes olumiant to 10 patients.
Slingshot Insights Explained
Expert research benefits investors by giving them timely access to unbiased real world perspectives on highly specialized topics. Slingshot Insights' crowdfunded model makes this access available at a fraction of the cost of other expert networks.