Make Informed Investment Decisions with Affordable Access to Experts
SPONSORED: Meeting Pandion’s Management Team: Understanding the Potential of the TALON Platform and PT101.Ticker(s): PAND
Name: Rahul Kakkar, Jo Viney & John Sundy
Rahul Kakkar, CEO
- Previously: Founder, Chief Medical Officer and Chief Strategy Officer at Corvidia, acquired by Novo Nordisk for 2.2bn.
- Previously: Director for Emerging Innovations at AstraZeneca, responsible for preclinical through Phase 2 clinical studies both for compounds within the AstraZeneca pipeline and in support of compound out-licensing efforts.
Jo Viney, President, CSO, and Co-Founder
- Previously worked at Immunex, Amgen, and most recently Biogen where she was Senior Vice President of the Drug Discovery organization.
- Member of the Board of Directors for Quench Bio, Finch Therapeutics, and Harpoon Therapeutics. She also serves on the Scientific Advisory Board for HotSpot Therapeutics.
John Sundy, CMO
- Previously Inflammation Therapeutic area head at Gilead Sciences where he led the company's entry into inflammation and immunology.
- Previously Associate Professor of Medicine at Duke University and the Duke-National University of Singapore Graduate Medical School. In this position he was instrumental in the clinical development of Krystexxa.
Creating innovative modular therapeutics that are precisely engineered to achieve lasting therapeutic outcomes for patients with autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
Please tell me the history of how TALON was discovered and came to be core to the Pandion Story.
- What about the TALON approach that makes it possible for therapies to be more effective than traditional Anti-Cytokines & Kinase Inhibitors?
Why have you chosen UC for the first indication for PT101?Added By: joe_mccann
There are other companies working on IL-2 Muteins. Can you walk me through what differentiates your molecule? Is there a ceiling on how much Tregs should be boosted, or is the main objective selectivity?Added By: joe_mccann
What are the key things to look for in the Phase 1a trial reading out early 2021. It is safety focused, so will be able to interpret anything about efficacy from it?
- Have any of the competitive approaches released data in healthy volunteers like this? What is the relationship between their Preclinical results and their Phase 1a?
- Is there anything known to be unique about the biology of healthy volunteers that may not translate to patients with auto-immune disorders?
What sort of pace for additional indications should investor anticipate if the early proof of concept trials workout? At what point do you view the TALON platform as being derisked meaningfully across auto-immune diseases?Added By: joe_mccann
Is UC unique as an autoimmune disease or does success there have a high chance of translating to other indications?Added By: joe_mccann
Does success by competitors in other indications likely push you towards developing drugs in those because of proof of concept, or away due to crowdedness?Added By: joe_mccann
What are the data readouts associated with your IND enabling work for PT-001 and PT-627 in 2021 we should look out for?Added By: joe_mccann
Will the Phase 2 and Phase 3 trials for UC look similar to the types of trials ran for approved Anti-Cytokines & Kinase Inhibitors in terms of patient numbers, duration, etc?Added By: joe_mccann
Does your tether technology present a partnering platform opportunity? Does this ability to hone to a specific tissue present a drug delivery potential, or will you likely keep all indications in house at least through proof of concept?Added By: joe_mccann
Can you tether for lung and cardiac specific delivery?Added By: sunshinebiomh
How is PT-627 differentiated from competitors and is there available clinical data supporting the use of PD-1 agonists in autoimmune diseases?Added By: newmember2121
Slingshot Insights Explained
Expert research benefits investors by giving them timely access to unbiased real world perspectives on highly specialized topics. Slingshot Insights' crowdfunded model makes this access available at a fraction of the cost of other expert networks.