- PALYNZIQ® (pegvaliase-pqpz) Injection for PKU (BMRN)
- HMI-102 Gene Therapy (FIXX)
- RTX-134 (RUBY)
A Deep Dive Into Phenylketonuria (PKU) - Exploring New Approaches by BioMarin, Homology, Rubius, and ModernaTicker(s): BMRN, MRNA, RUBY, FIXX
Name: Dr Barbara Burton - MD
- Professor of Pediatrics (Genetics, Birth Defects, and Metabolism) at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine & Director, PKU Program.
- Currently manages 320 patients with Phenylketonuria (PKU).
- Participated in numerous clinical trials of new therapies for metabolic disorders including PKU, lysosomal storage disorders and fatty acid oxidation defects and has authored over 200 articles in the peer-reviewed literature.
Expert research benefits investors by giving them timely access to unbiased real world perspectives on highly specialized topics. Slingshot Insights' crowdfunded model makes this access available at a fraction of the cost of other expert networks.