- Myokardia’s Phase 3 trial for Mavacamten will read out in 2020.
- Amgen & Cytokinetics' omecamtiv mecarbil as they continue development with the GALACTIC-HF trial
- Entresto has reported positive results from a mid-stage safety study, which will be reviewed.
Looking into the Chronic Heart Failure Market with a review of: Myokardia’s Mavacamten program, Amgen & Cytokinetics' omecamtiv mecarbil as they continue development with the GALACTIC-HF trial, and Novartis' Entresto.Ticker(s): MYOK, AMGN, CYTK, NVS
Name: Dr Martin Maron - MD
Institution: Tufts Medical Center
- Director of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Center at Tufts Medical Center.
- Research interests involve the role of cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) in the evaluation and management of patients with HCM as well as investigating new therapies to treat the disease.
- Currently the national primary investigator on the first clinical trial evaluating the efficacy of a novel drug for the treatment of HCM symptoms (LIBERTY-HCM). Published more than 100 original scientific articles on HCM in many of the top leading cardiology and medicine journals.
Expert research benefits investors by giving them timely access to unbiased real world perspectives on highly specialized topics. Slingshot Insights' crowdfunded model makes this access available at a fraction of the cost of other expert networks.