- Understanding the Sickle Cell landscape, current treatment options, and unmet medical need
- Reviewing the approvability case and commercial opportunity for voxelotor
- Looking forward to treatment options in development currently including, Rivipansel and LentiGlobin
Discussing the Sickle Cell Landscape and Emerging Treatment Options Including Voxelotor, Rivipansel, and LentiGlobin.Ticker(s): GBT, PFE, GLYC, BLUE
Name: Dr Cindy Neunert- MD
Institution: Columbia University
- Pediatric Hematologist & Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Columbia University.
- Currently treats 10-20 patients per week with sickle-cell disease in a practice with over 300 SCD patients.
- Served as an investigator for the RESET clinical trial for SDC, and research interests are focused on understanding and evaluating patient-related outcomes and shared-decision making in benign hematology.
7Days Left to Join Project
- Call Date
- Jul 23, 2019
- Call Time
- 02:30 PM EDT
Expert research benefits investors by giving them timely access to unbiased real world perspectives on highly specialized topics. Slingshot Insights' crowdfunded model makes this access available at a fraction of the cost of other expert networks.