WART-201 Efficacy Results:
- The primary endpoint was the mean change from baseline in the PWA score one week after the last treatment. Patients treated with 45% concentration A-101 demonstrated a statistically significant change in PWA score versus placebo (p=0.01).
- The secondary endpoints included two responder analyses: the proportion of patients whose target wart was judged to be clear on the PWA scale; and the proportion of patients whose target wart was judged to be either clear or barely evident on the PWA scale.
- A-101 45% Topical solution achieved statistically significant complete clearance of the target wart one week after the last treatment versus placebo (p=0.02).
- The proportion of target warts treated with A-101 45% Topical solution achieving a score of clear or barely evident one week after the last treatment was also statistically significant versus placebo (p=0.02).
- A-101 was well-tolerated and local skin reactions (LSR) were primarily mild in severity and similar to placebo. The most frequently reported LSR across treatment groups was mild erythema.