- Acquisition Strongly Reinforces Teva's Strategy and Opens New Possibilities in Generics and Specialty
- Added Capabilities, Assets and Talent Advance Teva’s Focus on Patient Needs and Providing Affordable Generic Products to Patients at Every Stage of Life Worldwide
- Teva Will Be a Top 10 Global Pharmaceutical Company, Serving 250,000,000 People Every Day
- Highly Synergistic Transaction Generating Double-Digit Accretion During 2017 Through 2019 with 9.3% ROIC in 2019
- Strong Combined Company Free Cash Flow ($25 billion from deal close to the end of 2019) will enable rapid deleveraging and continued capital allocation to fuel future growth and generate shareholder value
Slingshot members are tracking this event:
Teva Receives Clearance from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission for Actavis Generics Acquisition
Do you think this event is important to the companies below? How will it affect their stock price?
Slingshot Insights Explained
Jul 27, 2016
Don’t see a project related to the catalyst you care about?
Related Keywords Ftc Clearance, Generics, Acquisition