Slingshot members are tracking this event:
Mirati Therapeutics Provides Progress Update On Current Clinical Trials
Do you think this event is important to the companies below? How will it affect their stock price?
|Impact on Stocks
- Initial sitravatinib Phase 1b data presented at ASCO demonstrate early signs of clinical activity, including a confirmed partial response
- Phase 2 trial for mocetinostat in combination with durvalumab initiated and enrolling patients
As of May 20, 2016, 28 patients with MET and AXL alterations were enrolled in the Phase 1b trial across multiple tumor types, including 22 NSCLC patients. A majority of these patients were heavily pretreated with multiple lines of prior therapy including radiation and/or surgery. Eleven of the NSCLC patients had genetic driver alterations comparable to the criteria in our ongoing Phase 2 trial, including two NSCLC patients with MET amplifications, eight NSCLC patients with MET exon14 deletion mutations, and one NSCLC patient withAXL amplification. The results demonstrate tumor regression in the majority of patients including confirmed responses to glesatinib:
- 3 of 11 NSCLC patients had partial responses (PRs) confirmed per RECIST, including patients with a MET amplification, METexon14 deletion mutation and AXL amplification
- Patients with confirmed responses were on study for 39 weeks, 23 weeks and 56 weeks, with the 23 and 56 week patients continuing on study
- Tumor regression was seen in 10 of the 11 patients, three of which had confirmed PRs
Slingshot Insights Explained
Jun 05, 2016
Don’t see a project related to the catalyst you care about?
Related Keywords Glesatinib, Met Exon14 Deletion Mutations, Recist, Sitravatinib