Make Informed Investment Decisions with Affordable Access to Experts
Discussing the market potential of TYMLOS (Abaloparatide) after approval and positive ACTIVExtend results in osteoporosis.Ticker(s): RDUS, MRK, AMGN, LLY
Name: Dr Tamara Vokes - MD
Institution: University of Chicago
- Professor in the Section of Endocrinology at the University of Chicago.
- Treats ~500 patients with osteoporosis and is in the process of prescribing TYMLOS.
- Clinical and research activities center around osteoporosis and metabolic bone disease, and she has significant publications in these areas..
Please describe your clinical practice and how many postmenopausal women you treat with osteoporosis at high risk for fracture.Added By: joe_mccann
Which of your patients are you most likely to have try TYMLOS?Added By: joe_mccann
How do you view the side effect profile of TYMLOS? Does the black box warning on osteosarcoma concern you?Added By: joe_mccann
Please explain the mode of action and can you compare the benefit vs other products including
1. Decrease in fracture risk at the femoral neck and lumbar spine
2. Increase in BMD vs competitors
FORTEO and abaloparatide-SC are daily injections, whereas romosozumab is injected once a month. How will this affect the popularity of each drug? Do these differences suggest romosozumab fits a niche market within osteoporosis?Added By: joe_mccann
How does the side effect profile of TYMLOS compare to Forteo and Prolia in your opinion?Added By: joe_mccann
Slingshot Insights Explained
Expert research benefits investors by giving them timely access to unbiased real world perspectives on highly specialized topics. Slingshot Insights' crowdfunded model makes this access available at a fraction of the cost of other expert networks.